Get the latest updates and info here...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Interests

honors

bible quotes

Post by millipede »

Testing out a new extension, not sure how it works yet.
Job 12:7

Cool, it works... just typing in a bible verse(reference) will make it so you can just hover over it and see the actual passage. This could save me time and space in some of my writings... we'll see.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"
- Job 12:7
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Interests

honors

Re: bible quotes

Post by millipede »

doesn't look like it displays well on mobile but it works, and you can at least click the passage on mobile and it will take you to biblegateway to see the passage... hmmm...
"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Interests

honors

Re: bible quotes

Post by millipede »

hey @Nicki you still out there somewhere???
FrankJScott
germinating
United States of America

Great Luxury Lighting Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

To the man inquiring about tech lighting catalog, koncept lighting sobre, exterior lighting cable, exterior soffit lighting ideas, tech lighting entra cl3, I highly recommend this recommended luxury lighting site or tech lighting rep, slamp lighting reviews, lighting stores toronto ontario, slamp clizia lamp, lighting stores castlefield toronto, on top of this updated luxury lighting advice and don't forget lzf lighting rep usa, kuzco lighting las vegas, nemo lighting uk distributors, kuzco lighting preston wall sconce, outdoor lighting cable size, alongside all this top luxury lighting link which is also great. Also have a look at this new luxury lighting info on top of lighting stores st catharines ontario, exterior wall lighting ideas, koncept lighting singapore, slamp lighting canada, where can i buy outdoor lighting, not to mention this top luxury lighting site as well as exterior light junction box home depot, vintage outdoor lighting uk, modern forms lighting catalog, lzf lighting swirl, outdoor fairy lights b&q, not to mention top rated luxury lighting url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this cool luxury lighting url alongside all outdoor lighting solar powered home depot, cerno lighting plura pendant, tech lighting nyra pendant, modern farmhouse outdoor lighting ideas, foscarini lighting gregg, not to mention this high rated high-end lighting info not to mention outdoor lighting uk sale, modern outdoor ceiling light fixtures, outdoor lighting ideas, regulations for outdoor lighting standards, kuzco lighting chute led, and don't forget high rated luxury lighting info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this cool high-end lighting advice for good measure. Check more Hebat Sbobet88 Link 7c34b77