Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sure you have interest in things besides the outdoors...
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Nicki » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! :D

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by millipede » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 am

Happy Fappiano... :)
"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"
- Job 12:7

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Post by Nicki » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:03 am

Um...what's that? LOL
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Post by millipede » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:14 am

hehe...
Ever hear of the TV show 'Alf''? It was a tv show when I was a kid... only now we have it on DVD.
ALF stands for Alien Life Form... it's a show about an alien that crash landed on someone's garage(his planet exploded from nuclear bombs) and the family took him in. He likes to eat a LOT... kind of makes a mess of things. There's a Thanksgiving episode where he mentions that on his planet, the holiday was called Fappiano. Instead of turkey, they likely ate cat.
"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"
- Job 12:7

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Post by Nicki » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 am

Oh I remember the tv show Alf when I was little, but I don't remember any of the episodes LOL.