Cat in the bird bath

We'd love to see pictures of your pets... and if you insist we'll look at your people pictures too.
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Cat in the bird bath

Post by Nicki » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 pm

My mom's cat Abby is so funny! She always likes to wash her feet in water, whether it be in her water dish, the chicken waterers, or even the bird bath!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Cat in the bird bath

Post by millipede » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice pictures. Cats can be fun to watch. You know they're a thinking kind of animal. Do you get a lot of different birds at that bird bath?
"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"
- Job 12:7

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Post by Nicki » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Yep..we have mourning doves, cardinals, blue birds, sparrows and lots of others that I can't think of right now LOL.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Post by millipede » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:54 am

cool. I just love birds... and watching them eat and drink.
"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:"
- Job 12:7