Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Is your thumb green, or black? Have any gardening questions? Or perhaps some tips you'd like to share...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Starting this topic for a couple reasons... one reasons is, there's several sections of this forum that haven't been posted to in a LONG time... some go back to 2008... I'm going to change that this year. I'm going to bring every section up to 2012, one at a time. Since this section is at the top, I figure it's a good place to start.

We haven't done as well as we'd like with our garden so far. We have one and that's more than we could say a few years back... and, each year we get a little further with it. We still have a LOT to do.
Right now it's about time I start clearing it to prepare for planting. Hopefully that wont get put off too long. We have a lot of things on our to do list right now.

We have planted some things like trees and flowers recently and we're looking forward to watching them grow. My wife bought a LOT of bulbs... we didn't get them all planted but we got some. We're not sure how the rest will do now but I still plan on trying them.
We bought some native stone that we're going to use for borders around the house and make some flower beds and such. I bought a few evergreen shrubs for the back of the house. I really should have bought more when I did. They were on sale really cheap at the end of the season last year. Most of them were holly. I LOVE evergreens... Along with those I plan to plant some flowers around the house. My wife bought me a variety of daffodil bulbs. I think they should have been planted by now but I still plan on giving them a shot.
I was checking either today or yesterday and, I see a few wild daffodils popping up... We've had some wacky weather and I think they're confused. They are an early bloomer but I was surprised to see some poking up through the soil already.
SO many plans... we'll see what gets done this year.

Anyone else have any plans for their gardens?

shezi
Hi, I'm new

Re: 2012

Postby shezi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 am

I like this forum, amazing and very informative,
:roll: :lol:
Spam links removed :)

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: 2012

Postby millipede » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:45 am

Laughing smiley faces... tsk tsk tsk.
Your spam link was removed, your account has been deactivated, and your email address was added to the spam list. shezi0733@gmail.com
That email address, of course, is already on a bunch of forum spam watch lists. Another posting with a Pakistan IP.
Well, I'll leave your comment and just say... Have a nice day. :)

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Gardens...”