Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

North Ga Mountains (pic heavy)

Got a great nature photo? Why not share it with us?
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

North Ga Mountains (pic heavy)

Postby Nicki » Thu May 15, 2008 6:23 pm

Well for Mother's Day I surprised Mama with a day trip to the mountains. At first she didn't believe it but when I told her I was paying for the gas she jumped up and got ready LOL. We left around 8:30 am and got back home at nearly 7:00 pm. Here's some pics I took:

Here's a TINY church that we passed.

Native Azalea

We saw this pigeon and I walked up to it and almost touched it without it flying away. Mama and Daddy told me not to touch it though because it didn't look normal...I was just beginning to figure out that it was a young bird still getting in it's feathers when I heard a noise behind me. It's mama flew down and was perching on a ledge not far away making upset noises at me LOL. She was trying to teach her baby to fly (guess she didn't like me getting in the way LOL)

Random pics

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: North Ga Mountains (pic heavy)

Postby millipede » Thu May 15, 2008 9:00 pm

yep, that's a young pigeon...
Beautiful place... I'd love to live on a bigger piece of land WAY up on a hill or something like that.
Looks like it was a nice trip

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Fri May 16, 2008 4:07 am

yeah, I would love to live in the mountains. We did have a fun day other than I almost got sick the way dad was driving around the curves too fast! I mean, he wasn't flying like a lunatic or anything, but it was still too fast for my comfort LOL. :roll:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Fri May 16, 2008 11:13 am

i would love to move to Colorado and live somewhere close to mountains. Beautiful pictures nikki.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Nature Photography”