Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Will need anti spyware

Say hi and let us know what you think...
ItemaCesmom

Will need anti spyware

Postby ItemaCesmom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 am

Hope it isn't off of topic, nevertheless it is actually important.
I was afraid from the spyware when surf the net since I ever lost our data, find out professional anti spyware appears an urgency for me personally. Who can help me to obtain the best anti malware?

popalldi

Whats up, few questions for you to answer

Postby popalldi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

oihi7gaya3udwr6urlr9

pomaloek

Hi, few questions for you to answer

Postby pomaloek » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 pm

p8ss0kgzyu5fxsbscuuz

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Will need anti spyware

Postby millipede » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 pm

I believe another spammer asked this recently and I still haven't figured out why. I don't see any links or advertising....
And the person or two that replied with gibberish... I don't get that either.
Oh well.

There's quite a few paid antivirus programs out there that are all pretty decent. There's also a few free programs that are very good. AVG, Avast, and AntiVir are all very good, free programs.
For dealing with malware that's already on a computer, sometimes an anti-virus program alone is not enough. There are malware removal tools out there that you can use. Malwarebytes is one I use sometimes.
Do a little searching and if you have a problem you cannot figure out on your own (If this were a legitimate question), I would very much recommend joining a computer forum. They have people trained to deal with such things and are quite useful. Allowing someone that really knows about this stuff to help you can often prevent mess ups.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Guestbook”