Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

My brother

In need or prayer? let us know how we can pray for you.
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

My brother

Postby Nicki » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 am

Hi! Been a while since I've been here - but it's been really crazy lately. I would like to ask y'all to pray for my brother; we found out on February 14 that he has bladder cancer. He's already had surgery to remove the tumor but now he has to followup with chemo and radiation. His kidneys are weak because he was in kidney failure (from the cancer) in February and although they are functioning on their own now, they still are not healthy. And I know chemo will be rough on his kidneys as well. The cancer has not spread through the lymphatic system yet but according to the type of tumor he had, they consider him as stage 4. He has a rough road but I believe that God will heal him completely!! He is only 40 years old, engaged to be married later this year, and has a 13 year old daughter so he has alot to fight for!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: My brother

Postby millipede » Thu May 04, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi, it has been a while. I haven't been on here much myself. :(
And I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I will definitely say a prayer for him and your family. Praying now so I don't forget.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Prayer...”