Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

What kind of weather

how's the weather treating you? post your weather chit chat here...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

What kind of weather

Postby millipede » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:41 pm

What kind of weather do you like most?
I'm bad at choosing favorites... but somewhere up high on the list would have to be Spring and Fall, about the time where it's cool and crisp in the morning but you can still walk around in a t-shirt during the day.
I love the sun, and the heat to an extent. Can't stand extreme heat...
I also LOVE snow in case you didn't know.
I do enjoy the rain... if it's a cold rain I just enjoy sitting inside listening to it. If it's warm and not completely pouring out, I really enjoy being out in the rain. Hail is fun, probably just because it's not so common... kind of interesting.
At any rate... To an extent, I enjoy most kinds of weather.
I even enjoy severe weather, as long as everyone stays safe.

Anyway... what kind of weather do you like?

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: What kind of weather

Postby Nicki » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:35 am

Fall is my alltime favorite season with Spring close behind as 2nd. I like the weather to be *perfect* :lol: . I love the sun, but I don't like being baked...and believe me, Georgia can get VERY HOT in the summer!!! I would be happy in the 70's all the time I think. The last few days have been really nice; doesn't even feel like February.
Now when it's winter, if it's gonna be cold, I want it to at least snow a few times!! I don't like cold weather but I love snow!!! Too bad it can't snow when it's warmer :lol: I know, I'm weird LOL.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:15 pm

I love cold rainy days... Where you can sit out on your porch with a nice thick blanket listening to the rain... Other then that just the spring time... No summer... I hate to sweat!

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:22 pm

cold rain? :shock: No thanks. Maybe if I had a porch on which to enjoy it...

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:25 pm

C_B wrote:No summer... I hate to sweat!

I sweat even when it's not that hot...it's awful!! :oops: People say southern girls don't sweat, they glisten...YEAH RIGHT!! :roll: :lol:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:32 pm

:lol:
I've known a few people to sweat like crazy no matter what.
I only sweat bad if it's REALLY hot or I'm REALLY active. I don't mind sweating too much... if it's hot outside and I have to work outside, sweat helps keep you cool... so it's a good thing.

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:44 pm

its kind annoying with the nasty underpit sweat... yuck... Id prefer not even going outside :D Not freezing cold just a nice kool feeling and sit out on the porch listen to the rain and drink some hot chocolate!

Haha ive never heard that nikki! Thats halarious because i know that so not true! Haha...

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:40 am

C_B wrote:Not freezing cold just a nice kool feeling and sit out on the porch listen to the rain and drink some hot chocolate!

I could handle that...I love hot chocolate on cool days!!

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Weather...”