Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Just being outside...

This section is for all of your outdoor activities that don't fall into the other categories...
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: Just being outside...

Postby Nicki » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:45 am

We supposedly have bald eagles in Georgia, but I've never seen one :( That would have been awesome to see 5 in one tree!!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:12 pm

you accidently put balk... just thought id give you a hard time :lol:

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:41 pm

balk? I don't know what you're talking about.
In all seriousness... I knew you were just giving me a hard time. I was joking when I asked what you were talking about... if you look back, I fixed it. 8-)

I went... didn't realize just how far we'd be from where the eagles were perched. Like... if you didn't have binoculars you wouldn't have seen any.
The thing I had setup with my tripod, I need to tighten the screws and I didn't have a screwdriver. Add to that the fact it was COLD and WINDY... and my hands were FREEZING... I didn't get many pictures and only ONE was even close to halfway good. Maybe I'll go back another day.
I haven't taken the pictures off the camera yet so I don't have any to show at the moment.
When I do it will be in the nature shots section.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “The great outdoors...”