We look forward to meeting you... :)

each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky

What pets do you have? Share with us...
bellis555
germinating
Bangladesh

each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky

Postby bellis555 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:20 am

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Ben Hutton Jersey . -- Peyton Mannings mind is on New England, not his neck. When answering a question last week about whether he could still enjoy the playoffs given his previous post-season disappointments, Manning dropped in a phrase that "the light is at the end of the tunnel for me, no question." Meaning, that at age 37 he certainly has more games and seasons behind him than ahead. Following Denvers 24-17 win over San Diego on Sunday that sent the Broncos into the AFC championship, Manning was asked whether a medical exam on his surgically repaired neck following the season, which ESPN reported will determine whether he even plays in 2014, was weighing on his mind. "Its really not," Manning said. "Whats weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light in my mouth. Thats priority one." Neither Manning nor the Broncos have any indication whatsoever that Manning wont pass his medical exam in March -- if anything were wrong, he wouldnt be playing right now. And Manning is coming off the best statistical season of his brilliant career, one in which he threw for a record 55 touchdowns and 5,447 yards. But hes not one who likes to look too far ahead anyway, just like he hates going down memory lane or talking about his health publicly. Now, Patriots pass-rushers Chandler Jones and Rob Ninkovich might be among his concerns this week. But he didnt even want to talk about the Patriots following Denvers win over the Chargers, much less about his upcoming medical exams or his football future. "It was an intense game and up and down and a lot of emotions," Manning said. "Even the Patriots is (too far) ahead. And that question is way far ahead. I am not there. This team has been a one-week-at-a-time season. For all weve been through, losing our coach, losing different guys to injury, that approach has served us well and I think we need to keep that approach from here on out." Manning has always said that if doctors had told him after his spinal fusion surgeries two years ago that he shouldnt continue playing football, he would have walked away from the game without regret and that hed do the same if he receives such medical advice down the road. All parties expect him to receive the go-ahead to play next season when he has his medical exam in March, which is just like the one he had after last season. Manning was released by the Indianapolis Colts in March of 2012 after four neck operations that weakened his throwing arm. He signed with the Broncos and has gone 27-7 in Denver with 97 TD passes and 24 interceptions, counting playoffs. The Broncos (14-3) on Sunday host the Patriots (13-4), who havent played on the road in the AFC playoff bracket since losing to Manning and the Colts 38-34 in the AFC title game following the 2006 season. Kirk Mclean Jersey . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. Igor Larionov Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. http://www.thecanuckshockeystore.com/Canucks-Alexander-Mogilny-Adidas-Jersey/ . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season.Jon Lester tries to make it four straight wins in an Oakland uniform on Sunday when the Athletics close out a three-game series with the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field. You can catch all of the action live on TSN2 starting at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Lester improved to 7-0 in his last 11 starts on Tuesday in Kansas City, as he held the Royals to three runs and six hits in six innings to improve to 13-7 overall on the year to go along with a 2.52 ERA. Since arriving from Boston, Lester is 3-0 with a 2.51 ERA. In addition to being unbeaten the last 11 times hes taken the ball, hes also pitched to a 1.46 ERA. Lester has faced the Braves three times and is 2-1 against them with a 3.32 ERA. Getting the call for Atlanta on Sunday will be lefty Mike Minor, who has lost three of his last four starts. Minor fell to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, as he allowed three runs and eight hits in 6 2/3 innings, dropping him to 4-8 with a 5.33. Minor had pitched to a 7.33 ERA in his previous 10 starts. "Things were just easy," Minor said. "There was no time where I was pressured or I felt like I couldnt make a pitch or scared almost like, Dont miss the barrel or dont miss here. It was one of those starts where I felt Im kind of back where I want to be." Atlanta added to Oaklands recent woes on Saturday, as Chris Johnson went 3- for-4 with a pair of RBI in the Braves4-3 win. Henrik Sedin Jersey. Andrelton Simmons added two hits, including an RBI single, while Freddie Freeman continued his hot hitting by lacing a run-scoring double to support six effective innings from Julio Teheran. Teheran (11-9) yielded just four hits, one a two-run homer from Stephen Vogt, and three walks to end a three-start losing streak and help the Braves post consecutive victories for the first time since taking three straight from San Diego on July 26-28. Atlanta had dropped 12 of 16 prior to Fridays 7-2 triumph in the opener of this three-game series. "Weve been swinging the bat well, pitchings been good," said Freeman. "Got to keep going out there and keep going tomorrow and hopefully we can complete the sweep." John Jaso had a solo homer for the As, but Sonny Gray struggled over 5 1/3 innings in losing his fourth straight start. The young right-hander was tagged for four runs on eight hits. With Saturdays setback, Oaklands fourth in a row and sixth in seven games, the As had 106-day stay of sole possession of first place in the AL West. Oakland is now percentage points behind Anaheim for the top spot after the Angels downed Texas on Saturday. "I think anything can go against us right now," said Gray. "We have to get out of it a little bit." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Pets...”