Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Overcomer Ministry

Say hi and let us know what you think...
Brother Stair

Overcomer Ministry

Postby Brother Stair » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:07 am

Greetings Backyard Fellowship,this is Brother Stair from the Overcomer Ministry situated on a farm in Walterboro in the USA. After viewing the website I invite you to listen in to the broadcast either via the website www.overcomerministry.org or over the radio by many short wave frequencies stated on the website. With deep conviction by the annointing of the holy spirit this is the last day prophet of God proclaiming profoundly that this is the last generation. The overcomer ministry broadcasts 24 hours a day online and you are welcome to listen in to the tabernacle and leave a comment or question upon the broadcasts or scripture.The Ministry address is Po Box 691,Walterboro,SC 29488,USA.By Telephone,1-843-701-5053.I have had 60 years in the ministry,Maranatha. There is freedom in God and I was happy to view your website,you are welcome to come to our tabernacle. Jesus is the truth,the life and the only way,Glory to God.

Disclaimer: BackyardFellowship in no way endorses that ministry. This topic left up for discussion purposes only.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Overcomer Ministry

Postby millipede » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:59 pm

this is the last day prophet of God proclaiming profoundly that this is the last generation.

Thanks for stopping by brother stair. I have not heard of you but a few quick searches on the internet reveals a LOT.
There are some things that "cult" leaders, such as yourself, do that are admirable. More Christians ought to live more simple lives supporting each other. But the things I've been reading are quite disturbing.
Since they're just things I read, though, I'll simply bring up what I know from your posting here.
1. You claim to be a prophet.
2. You believe you know when the end times are.
3. "Jesus is the truth,the life and the only way,Glory to God."

1. I am immediately hesitant when ANYONE claims to be a prophet. The REAL prophets of the bible did not go around calling themselves such things so boastfully... And though I may be wrong about this, I personally believe the time of true prophesying is over and has long been over. The Jehovah's witnesses... they started an entire religion based on prophecy that never came to pass. From what I have been reading, you have prophesied about the end times for a long time now... about Reagan, nuclear war, and more... all things that have not happened.
There is a real danger in "prophecy." People set themselves up to be something of a magic 8 ball that they shake up to get answers. I'm going to tell you something that is complete fact... Much of what you wish to prophesy, God does NOT want you to actually know. We don't know the future, and that is okay... and it is how God wants things to be.
You claim that "this is the last generation..."
Have you been reading your scriptures or any of history? People have been making that claim since the time Jesus walked the earth 2,000 years ago. EVERY, and I mean EVERY generation since then has had people like you claiming it was the last generation. We need to STOP making "predictions" like that. They are foolish, not from God, and serve no purpose other than to coerce people by means of fear.
I do believe we are in "the end times" right now... I truly believe that. But, the "end times" may last another 50 years or more. Nobody knows. God's time is not like ours and we'll never understand how that all works... and, that's okay.
The only reason I leave up such a discussion as this is because the end times are indeed real and we need to be aware of what's going on and what is to come. We do not need forecasts of what's going to happen when. God wants us to live by faith in such matters. But, He still wants us to live Godly lives every day.
The "end" may happen tomorrow... or it might happen 77 years from now. I don't know and don't need to know. You can be like all the others and keep making those claims but, they're based on very little true wisdom and I dare say, not inspired by God.
Scientists today can create an entire skeleton of some new creature based on one single bone they find. I find this to be nonsense... But, they do it... They have a logic to it that makes sense to them... but, it is flawed and missing pieces.
The same goes for prophesying about the end times. We have but little pieces of info that don't all make a ton of sense. We can have an idea of what it's all going to look like but we'll never come anywhere close to having an actual timeline of events or dates.
I appreciate all that preach the gospel of Christ... but anyone that focuses their efforts on the end times... I must wonder what their motives are... Is it to win hearts for Christ? Or to scare people into making drastic changes that, well, might include sending you money.

2. hmm, I think I just covered that along with #1...

3. Indeed. Jesus is THE ONLY WAY...... There is no argument to that. :)

I apologize if any of this seems harsh... I kind of doubt this will be read anyway... Sorry I did not notice this sooner.
I didn't want to simply delete the message but I felt the whole topic was worth discussing.
There are a lot of preachers out there today that are manipulative. Some today, like this one, preach fear into people... others preach ALL happiness... peace and love...
BOTH things are somewhat essential in a Christian's life. You need to learn peace, love, happiness... you also need to learn the truth about heaven and hell and the consequences of sin.
But when a preacher sticks to ONE thing, ignores the others... you can usually bet there are hidden motives there somewhere. People make a living... make money by "leading" you in these ways.
Be warned... there are many false prophets out there today.
Prophecy was written in the bible... much of it is still to come. I honestly believe that the time of prophesying is over, as I said before. There's no need for it... none. We have a full enough view of what God wants from us. Anyone that comes in and tries to preach to you something that is not written about in the bible IS a false prophet.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Guestbook”