Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Secret Family Recipe

This section is for recipes that might not fit in the eating healthy section.
birdman
germinating

Secret Family Recipe

Postby birdman » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm

When I was a kid I was always hungry and i really loved goodies. I use to bug my mother everyday what is for desert, well we weren't to well off and sometimes had to do without things. During the winter months my father was usually layed off so money was tight and a lot of nights we had Wind Pudding for desert. Have you ever heard of Wind Pudding????? I think it was my mother's family secret recipe and it might have come to America from Sweden. It was always good, easy to make, and it was very healthy too. And the best part there was no big clean up job either. So are you ready to learn how to make it???? Okay pucker up your lips, but leave a little opening, inhale very deeply, now slowly let it out, wasn't that great? And no calories either :roll:

PS. Next time someone comes over for dinner that you don't really like, make some Wind Pudding for desert, they will love you for it. :roll:
Serve God no matter what!

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Secret Family Recipe

Postby millipede » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:02 pm

:lol:
I heard this one many times growing up. I've mentioned it to my wife before and I just got some weird looks. :D

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:12 am

ROFLOL :lol: That is hilarious!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:05 pm

yeah, but when I was a kid and we wanted something to eat, we didn't find it all that amusing. :lol:

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Oh my gracious... it was sounding good and i was ready to hear how to make it... Ugh...

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:03 pm

C_B wrote:Oh my gracious... it was sounding good and i was ready to hear how to make it... Ugh...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

birdman
germinating

Postby birdman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Well C_B it is really good unless your trying to have some and your behind an old bus that uses diesel hahahahahahahaaa then it might contain some bad ingrediants. And Millipede you never heard it as much as I did, but it is nice to pass on family traditions. Looking at C_B posts how long to you have to germanate before you break through, hahahahhahaaa. Hey I got 236 posts on the Seed's main board. Question are you going to add a clean humor board?
Serve God no matter what!

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Other Recipes...”