Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Web design and more

Post here if you have something you want to buy or sell...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Web design and more

Postby millipede » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:07 pm

I might as well list it here.
I'm trying to get a small start in web design and hosting. I don't have any set prices for stuff yet but you can read more about what I can offer at the main page.
http://www.byfellowship.com

I also offer customizable desktop wallpapers. There's a link for that on my main page as well.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Web design and more

Postby millipede » Mon May 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Well, I've been thinking some more about this... In the future I might have some free pages available, but I'm waiting to find just the right modification to add before I think about it.
For now... I have plenty of possibilities as far as page hosting goes.
For some relatively cheap stuff...
You may notice I have a new link that says "members pages" at the top of the page. This is for people that want to have a page hosted here on our site. You have two basic affordable options.
One is to have a page like the one I have setup in the members pages section. Click the link above, then click "millipede" on that page. The link would be byfellowship.com/phpBB3/millipede.php
I will set it up for you, you just tell me what you want on it and what you want it to look like and I'll do my best. This will cost a one time fee of $10. Basically for that $10 you're getting that single page hosted on the forum and it will be set up and maintained by me. I will update it whenever you need me to, and as long as it doesn't go into hours and hours of work, I wont charge you for updating it.

Another option would be to have a more customizable page. There's a lot more that can be done with it and the link, for example, would be byfellowship.com/yourpage.html
As long as there aren't a ton of updates, I'll also offer a one time fee, of $20 for this method.
(These prices may change in the future but any pages created at these prices will be unaffected)

In the future I MIGHT have some free pages available, but those ones will require ads.
The /phpBB3/yourpage.php option wont have any ads or links as it will be connected to the forum anyway. the byfellowship.com/yourpage.html option may have a small link at the bottom that says something like "this page hosted by byfellowship.com" or something like that. Other than that, I will not place any ads on there.

I can do other stuff too. If you have or want your own domain, it will cost more but I can host complete websites. I can host them, and maintain them for an additional fee if you'd like. Or, I can host them and set you up with an account to do all the maintaining yourself. Lots of options.
If you're interested just send me a pm and tell me what you want to do.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Web design and more

Postby millipede » Fri May 16, 2008 10:57 am

The sub-domains would look like this www.millipede.byfellowship.com/
Basically, you could have whatever you wanted where it says millipede there. You can click on that and see.

I'm going to try real hard to come up with a completely set price list for pages. But right now I am flexible.
I also plan on adding a site builder of some sort so people can build their own if they like.
I'm going to try to get outside in the yard today but I hope to work on some of this stuff later.
If you're interested in hosting a page here in any way, just let me know.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Classifieds”