Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Favorite Songs

I'm sure you have interest in things besides the outdoors...
jsebean
germinating

Favorite Songs

Postby jsebean » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm

One of the things I do in my spare time is enjoy some music. I love listening to the radio, there's a Christian radio station i listen to that come from Maine, but it doesn't always come in (I live in Nova Scotia). I wish someone would put a decent radio station around here... I hear there is one coming though :P

Anyway here are some songs that I've heard on the radio (when the station comes in? :P) by some of my favorite artists that are awesome :D... here it goes, I'll make links of the song, and official video if i can find it on YouTube so you can listen to it :D... If anyone knows any of these songs or have comments reply :D ... Enjoy :mrgreen:

1. David Crowder Band - SMS (Shine) - This song they said has no computer animation in the video, it was all done by hand on a light bright :P
2. Sanctus Real - Lead Me
3. Johnny Cash - When the Man comes Around
4. Casting Crowns - Who Am I
5. Casting Crowns - Until the Whole World Hears
6. Casting Crowns - East to West
7. Brandon Heath - Give me your Eyes
8. Newsboys - In Christ Alone
9. Tenth Avenue North - Healing Begins
10. FFH - Undone
11. Matthew West - My Own Little World
12. Sidewalk Prophets - The Words I Would Say

Hope you all enjoyed it, there's more where that come from if anyone wants and I find time :D.... and if you have any good songs make a post with them, I'm sure others would like it :D

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Favorite Songs

Postby millipede » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 am

I don't know if I know all those songs, but I know most of the bands and I really enjoy them. There's quite a few songs by the Newsboys and the David Crowder Band that I like. "Undignified" is one of my oldest daughter's favorites at the moment.
There's quite a few FFH songs I like as well.
I'm not really a Johnny Cash fan but... I have an old tape of a Christian punk band called One Bad Pig and they sing Man in Black with Johnny Cash. He sings parts and they sing parts. It's interesting.

I grew up in Massachusetts and they're pretty much never had a Christian FM station. I live in Arkansas now and just about EVERY state between here and there, you can find a Christian station on the radio somewhere. The town I live in now in Arkansas has a Christian college with a station on campus.
These days when I'm at home, I do most of my listening on a site called Grooveshark. You can listen for free with or without an account... but with an account you can save songs. I have one collection of veggie tales songs saved for my kids.
Great topic... :)

jsebean
germinating

Postby jsebean » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I don't care for Johnny Cash that much either, but I though that was a good song. When I listen online i usually just listen to a station on ShoutCast, there's one in particular called Born Again Radio that plays some good music.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

That David Crowder light brite song made yahoo news...

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videog ... with-lite/

jsebean
germinating

Postby jsebean » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:45 pm

awesome! I heard on the radio about what they did to make the video of that song, didn't know there was an article. there was a blog post on the klove radio station blog somewhere that had it. thanks for sharing :D

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Porch Talk...”