Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

December

I'm sure you have interest in things besides the outdoors...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

December

Postby millipede » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

Can anyone believe it's December? Or that 2012 is REALLY soon? I sometimes have a hard time believing it's 2011... where does time go?

Anyway... I'm not sure what to do about this site... not much going on. I want to increase traffic and activity but I really don't know what to do about it. Every now and then it kind of depresses me. I really like the idea of this site... but, I haven't put everything I can into it and I'm sure that's at least part of the problem. It's difficult to keep putting some effort into something that just isn't doing much.
eh... I'm just rambling. I don't have any plans to shut this down. Hopefully I can motivate myself to work on things a little more around here and hopefully I can get some other people to participate a little more often.

We have a chance of snow tomorrow. Right now it's not looking like it will be enough to go sledding... I was hoping it would be.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: December

Postby Nicki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 am

Well, now it's not December, it's January and I'm just now seeing this LOL. I can't believe its 2012 already! 2011 went by way too fast!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: December

Postby millipede » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:59 am

yeah... it really doesn't even feel like it should be 2011, never mind 2012... just seems odd. Getting older and fighting it maybe...

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Porch Talk...”