Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

creative doodles

share and discuss your craft ideas and 'do it yourself' projects...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

creative doodles

Postby millipede » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 am

When I was younger I loved to doodle. I still do to some extent. Nothing fancy at all... just, doodling. At some point I started to just put a pen or pencil on the paper and draw a squiggly line around until I connected it. I would then look at the odd shape I had and try to turn it into something else. Some of the results were interesting.
Here and there I started doing that with my oldest daughter. She still thinks it is fun. I was letting her stay up really late last night and that's one of the things we did together. My youngest daughter got one of those magnetic drawing things where you can draw and then slide the bar across to erase it. We save paper this way and can do a lot more fairly quickly if we want.
I think you can do more with paper and a pencil though.
Anyway... We enjoy doing this. It's nothing fancy of course but you can put a lot of creativity into it and it can be fun. I thought I'd share the idea with other people.
Here's a few we did this morning just so I could post about it.

Before and after for each one...

You can get far more creative with these if you take the time... For some reason, my daughter and I would automatically try to find faces or animals... If you take some time and use your imagination, you could see just about anything in them. Give it a try...

adlena

Re: creative doodles

Postby adlena » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

nice post, thanks for sharing

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: creative doodles

Postby millipede » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Glad someone liked it... sad that it was a spambot... :(

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “DIY and Crafts...”