Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

a drawing

share and discuss your craft ideas and 'do it yourself' projects...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

a drawing

Postby millipede » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:31 pm

That my daughter drew. When she showed me, I asked her if she was looking at a picture while drawing those birds. Nope. Not too bad for a 7 year old.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: a drawing

Postby Nicki » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Awww! That's really cute! :D I used to like to draw when I was little too, but I don't do it anymore :roll:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 pm

There's lots of things we do as children that we sort of grow out of. Kind of sad sometimes.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Yep it is...sometimes I miss the "good ole days" LOL
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 pm

i agree... What happened to when we would go outside to play instead of sit in front of the tv playing x box or whatever... Ugh... Cute picture by the way! She draws better then me... Haha

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:34 pm

Exactly!!! Kids even play video games in our church!!! It makes me so mad! When I was a kid, the ONLY thing I was allowed to do during church was color, and my mom made me stop doing that when I got up a little older. And the older kids are always walking around with "implants" in their ears LOL (ipods or whatever they're called) :roll:

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Haha implants! Thats funny... Well i have to say that only happened in our older church. our new church doesnt allow that... My mom was the same way we were allowed to color in church till about 8 then its time to sit up and listen... And we wonder why there is so many obese people...

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:49 pm

wow, that is bad that parents would let their kids play video games in church. :roll:

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Yeah, our pastor has broached the issue from the pulpit and alot of the parents have made their kids stop...but there's still a few that don't listen :roll:

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

that's what the world is coming to these days... lazy parenting.
I just love when I go into walmart and see tiny kids playing video games in the electronics section, while the parents are NOWHERE in sight. :roll:
On freecycle I will sometimes see people saying that their kids or grandkids "need" such and such video games. :roll:

Every time I go visit family, my sister and/or my nephew would be bored out of their minds... they loved when I visited because I had creative ideas for things to do. But, when I'm not around they can't seem to do that stuff on their own... always "nothing to do" :roll:

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “DIY and Crafts...”