Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

My Pets

We'd love to see pictures of your pets... and if you insist we'll look at your people pictures too.
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

My Pets

Postby Nicki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Lady, 12 year old Dachshund

Tipper, 7 year old tortoiseshell

Buttons, 6 year old torby

Mother and Daughter

Pet, 5 year old Black-tailed White Japanese Bantam rooster. He knows he's the man!! He rides on the 4-wheeler with me too! I have a picture of us on the 4-wheeler but I don't like to post my pic online LOL.

Some of my 2007 Nankins: Napoleon, Nina, Nora, and Narnia
This is my Mama's 9 year old male Chihuahua
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: My Pets

Postby millipede » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Nice... You know, I have a pair of BTW Japs. I normally don't like white birds but there was just something about them when I saw them at the auction... and they were cheap. :lol:

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:53 pm

I like white birds... My mom has a Chihuahua named cocoa! She is a mess... Thinks she is so big but when she actually get in front of whatever shes barking at she is out of there... Haha :? Cute animals nikki! I havent really had good experiences with cats... They alway ate my chicks but finally my game hen set that cat straight... Other then that they can just really get annoying after a while....

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:50 pm

I like cats, better than dogs actually. Most dogs smell... and lick you... and bark... stuff I can do without.
I'd probably have some sort of mammalian pet but I don't want to deal with food, litter, fleas, etc...
I'll just enjoy the pictures. :lol:

My brother has a wiener dog too but his is darker than that.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:53 am

I like how pretty white birds are when they're clean, but it's so hard to KEEP them clean LOL. I used to breed BTW Japs and White Silkies, but finally got out of them because they got so dirty. I never bred Pet though because he doesn't fit the Standard at all. He is too long legged and has black feathers in his neck feathers (almost like Columbian coloration) but he's great for a pet (hence his name LOL).
C_B wrote:My mom has a Chihuahua named cocoa! She is a mess... Thinks she is so big but when she actually get in front of whatever shes barking at she is out of there... Haha

That's exactly how my mom's female chihuahua, Sassy, is. She thinks she's some big dog until something really scares her, then she's a wimp LOL.
My cats don't bother my chickens at all...They've been around them practically their whole life.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

C_B
germinating

Postby C_B » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:18 pm

haha must be in the chihuahuas blood! I dont like cats because they wallow in the mud then jump on your clean car and make it dirty... Then they rub up against your legs and all... yuck... dogs you can train! Which is so much fun to do! If i ever get a cat i want those big white fluffy cats! Those are awsome!

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Photography: People and Pets”