Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Nature Trail

Got a great nature photo? Why not share it with us?
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Nature Trail

Postby Nicki » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Went for a walk on a nature trail the other day at a local park; I love that the weather is warming up now and we have finally had some dry days. We had 10 straight days of rain a couple of weeks ago! :o I'm fine with rainy days, but after 10 days I want some sunshine LOL!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Nature Trail

Postby millipede » Sat May 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Thanks for not forgetting about this site. :)

I imagine 10 days of rain would be tiresome. I enjoy rain a lot... no sunburn... not wasps flying around me... it's not so bright that I need to squint... ha.
I've been out bird watching a LOT this year. I've seen over 140 species of bird this year alone... including a few we've never seen before.

That looks like a nice trail... nice picture.

Side note... Hopefully today, or some time real soon, I have an update I have to run on the forum. If it's down at some point, it likely will mean that's what is happening. Usually doesn't take very long...

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: Nature Trail

Postby Nicki » Fri May 22, 2015 9:11 am

I'm trying not to forget this site LOL!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Nature Photography”