Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Gray tree frog

Got a great nature photo? Why not share it with us?
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Gray tree frog

Postby Nicki » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:42 am

Found this guy on the side of our house one morning

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Gray tree frog

Postby millipede » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:10 pm

I LOVE tree frogs. Amphibians in general fascinate me.
I'm a little jealous of where you live as there are more species of tree frog there. In this part of Arkansas we really have the gray tree frog. In other parts of Arkansas we have the green, cope's gray, and the bird-voiced.
Several years back we found a hard kid pool(not a cheap one) in the woods down the road. I brought it home to wash off and use for the kids but a day later it had tadpoles in it. For the past however many years we've just used it as a pond. It has had tadpoles from american toads, gray tree frogs, leopard frogs, and more. We've heard several other species out there like the cricket frog but I don't know how many have successfully bred out there.
Baby frogs and toads are SOOOOOO cute...

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: Gray tree frog

Postby Nicki » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:19 pm

I've always loved frogs and toads; when we used to go camping all my younger cousins would want me to go frog hunting with them - it was a blast!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Nature Photography”