Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

trivial prayer request

In need or prayer? let us know how we can pray for you.
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

trivial prayer request

Postby millipede » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 pm

well, this isn't a life or death kind of thing, not even close. But, I'm a bit discouraged about this whole forum idea. I thought I had something, I still do... At one point a while back, on the old board, things were quite active. We had over 3,000 posts by the time it stopped. But, it stopped. People stopped coming.
I was and am really hoping to do great things with this site. I still feel it has a lot to offer... but, so far we have only three people that are semi-actively posting, out of 11 total members.
I've sent messages to people on facebook, posted links everywhere, I even sent links to a few family members. I don't like being a pushy salesperson type. I don't even like the fact that I've sent links to my family. Just doesn't feel right. But, I'm desperate. I know it takes time to build something like this, but I am a little discouraged about it.
Anyway, I don't want people to feel sorry or feel like they need to join and/or start posting like crazy. I just need some prayer on the issue. I don't want to be discouraged.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: trivial prayer request

Postby Nicki » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:44 pm

No prayer request is trivial. Don't get discouraged!! :D
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 pm

thanks.

birdman
germinating

Postby birdman » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Well all I can say is your not alone, the Seed's main board has like 54 members, only 22 have ever posted anything. Out of the 22 almost half of them made one posting, and I'd say that only about 5 or 6 post on a regular basis. It gets very discouraging, to do all this work, and nobody wants to take the time to use a great free resource.

I can see that you have a few friends here, so keep up the good work and if nobody else jumps on board, they are the ones missing the boat. God Bless You!
Serve God no matter what!

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Thanks dad.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Prayer...”