Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

Family

In need or prayer? let us know how we can pray for you.
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Family

Postby millipede » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:56 am

Well, the devil has been after my family since... well, seems like since the beginning of time. I come from a broken home, and it's pretty broken. More divorces than one would want to think about. I have older brothers who have gone through that already, an older sister that is dealing with that now I believe... And my wife is also from a broken family.

Well, last Wednesday my wife packed up the kids and left. I've gone through all sorts of emotions and stuff since then. I've learned a lot in this time. I am more confident than ever in our future now with all that I have learned and continue to learn.
I just pray right now for my wife, that God keeps working on her and that she calls me soon. I want to bring reconciliation into our marriage. There's been so much hurt and we need to come together to start healing.
I am taking a stand, one that I committed too long ago. I will not be a part of this cycle of divorce. It needs to end now. If my wife and I fail, what hope can I have for my children?
I just pray that my wife will come home soon so we can take this stand together. God can heal us, I know He can. He has great plans for our family.
For anyone that may be reading this...
Please pray for my wife, that God will heal her and bring her home. And please pray for me to trust in His timing and control over all of this.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Family

Postby millipede » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Keep praying for my family please. I still have not heard from my wife or my kids. I miss them so much.
Pray that God will soften her heart and lead her towards reconcile... I want them back so bad......
Also pray that I continue to put my faith in God through all of this.
Praise God for He has taught me a lot of things in the past week or so...
I've been diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder and will be taking some medication for that. My counselor said that the anxiety may be why I've had so much anger over the years, and it definitely had a LOT to do with why I've had trouble with work and stuff. I'll be job hunting this week, and I have one possibility already. Pray something works out.
Just keep praying for my family. God can do great things with us.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: Family

Postby millipede » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 pm

I never did update this did I... My wife and kids did come back in July. It is good to have them home.
We still have a lot to work through but we are working on it. Thank you for your prayers.

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Prayer...”