Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

animal signs

questions, thoughts, and comments... anything you wish to discuss about the native wildlife in your yard. Every thing from butterflies to deer and birds and also critters you may consider pests...
Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: animal signs

Postby Nicki » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:57 pm

millipede wrote::lol: no, 4-wheeler tracks don't count.... though, the critters that ride on them could be considered animals sometimes. :lol:

Awww....Why not? We've got lots of those tracks around here!! :lol:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:59 pm

:lol:
That'd have to be for the outdoor sports or the great outdoors section.

Ever see the slime trails of a slug? This one apartment we lived in, we got up one morning and found these shiny trails across the living room floor. Pretty weird.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 am

Yep, I see slug trails quite a bit on our sidewalks but never inside our house lol. I like snails and slugs...when I was younger I would pick up slugs and chase my cousin with them (he would scream like a girl :lol: )
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:27 am

:lol:
I think slugs and snails are pretty cool... but I don't pick up too many slugs these days. That slime doesn't always just wipe right off :lol:

IF I go back down to the river today, I'll get more pictures of animal signs. :D I saw some nice raccoon tracks down there yesterday.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:20 pm

I'll still pick them up, but I don't usually chase people with them anymore :lol: But yeah, the slime won't come off easily.

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Finally got a picture of those raccoon tracks I saw at the river.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Are those raccoon tracks? I didn't know that they looked like that. I don't guess I've ever seen them before. :lol:

millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Postby millipede » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 pm

well, I'm somewhat sure it was raccoon tracks. There's several other animals that could have done it but I'm not great at identifying them all.
Those pictures aren't a good example of what I had seen another day. What I saw another day I was more sure was raccoon tracks.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Postby Nicki » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:11 pm

LOL I wouldn't know either way :lol:

timothy78
germinating

Postby timothy78 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 pm

What do you guys do for work? when would you have time to walk through the woods looking for animal poo????????? I know the hours I kept, I did not have that much time on my hands. I hope and pray I will be back to work real soon , I have been out on a medical . for a few months. what line of work are you all in ? maybe I should look for a new trade! H MMMM ! what would it be called? a poopy job? you could be a pooper scooper!sorry I still have a sense of humor! :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: I want your jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Wildlife...”