Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

What's your favorite?

questions, thoughts, and comments... anything you wish to discuss about the native wildlife in your yard. Every thing from butterflies to deer and birds and also critters you may consider pests...
millipede
Mr. Normal
United States of America

Re: What's your favorite?

Postby millipede » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:48 am

Ha... awesome. I love animals and would love to have wild type pets in my house but I'd be too worried about animal poop(anywhere, but especially on me), scratches, and things getting damaged.

I still love ALL kinds of wildlife but lately my oldest daughter and I have been more into "birding". We're keeping a list of every bird we've ever seen(species) and things like that. It's fun finding birds you've never seen before.

Nicki
germinating
United States of America

Re: What's your favorite?

Postby Nicki » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:55 am

We didn't let him run loose in all of the house (our dogs would have eaten him LOL). This picture was on our sunroom and it had tile and hardwood flooring so if he had an accident we could easily clean it up. When he wasn't loose, I kept him in a cage and had branches for him to climb and I hung up one of my dad's old pocketed t-shirts on the back of the cage - Acorn loved to get inside the pocket and take naps. I never got a pic of that but I do have a home video of him in the pocket and sticking his head out LOL.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Wildlife...”